Children who experience shame have a difficult time asking for what they need. They express themselves through subterfuge, manipulation, challenging behavior. The message is almost always the same. They are asking for connection...In so doing, no matter how they do it, they are risking the rejection they most fear.
A 503813cmGperw Dog bed Kennel Dog mat doggy bed washable canvas pet nest Non Slip Cushion Pad (color C, Size 50 38 13cm)
Imagine what our communities would be like if mindfulness and compassion were at the heart of city leadership. This vision is driving the Mindful Cities Initiative, a new social innovation project of the Foundation for a Mindful Society. The Mindful Cities Initiative heralds a new phase in the development of mindfulness in society. People are increasingly talking about the benefits of mindfulness practice in holistic terms: about personal wellness and public health, about mindfulness in the...
- Dog Bed cat mat Round Plush Winter Mattress Kennel Cat Bed Mattress Small to Medium (2 Sizes) Four Seasons Universal Washable (color Pink, Size 50cm)
- FJH Pet Bag Chest Bag Sports Bag Dog Out Bag Bag Portable Pet Bag Cat Bag Teddy Autumn and Winter Backpack
- Hot Bows Chocolate Mint with a French Clip for Dogs
- KESS InHouse KIH251ADM02 Kess Original Just Be You bluee Pink Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Medium LiRongPing Corrugated waterwheel Ferris wheel cat scratch board cat climbing frame toy cat litter creative wheel pet supplies (Size M)
- Perfeclan Transparent Pet Breathable Pet Parred Travel Space Capsule Backpack Carrier with Bird Fashion Nappy Diaper (pink Red)
- Pet House, Folding Cat Kennel, Portable Waterproof Pet Tent for Small Dog, Indoor & Outdoor Small Animals Shelter (color PINK, Size L)
- Black Red One Size Black Red One Size SoloGroom Solokit (One Size) (Black Red)
- Red MediumMajyk XC Elite Cross Country Front Boots
- Kurgo Predective Car Cargo Cape (UK Size One Size) (Black Hampton Sand)
- FidgetFidget Bed+Pet Cat Bed Fish Pattern Cat Kitten Camp Tent+Cat Kitten Hanging Hammock
- KESS InHouse Miranda MOL Watercolor Zigzag Pink Black Pattern Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Black Dog Is Good DI5133 08 17 Halo Pet Waste 8-Pack-Durable Leakproof Plastic Poop Bags
- Dean and Tyler Patch Collar , Nylon Dog Collar with NO PETTING PLEASE Patches Black Size Small Fits Neck 18-Inch to 21-Inch
- Pet Backpack Safe and Comfortable Portable Cat and Dog Breathable Mesh Hiking Outdoor Sports Backpack (Red)
- RONGXIN Pet Package Rattan Cat Basket Cat Bag Cat Out Carrying Bag Breathable Cat Bed Cat Litter Can Carry 7KG Cat
- Uniqus 5 colors Car Music Rhythm Lamp Car Sticker Equalizer with Car Charger, Size 114 x 30cm
- AYCC Pet Beds, Dogs Cats, Large Dog Mattresses, Cat Sofas, Washable, Pet Supplies, Four Seasons Universal,blueeM
- Bundle of 3 Jute Tug toys 3 x 12 with 2 Handles RedLine K9
- ArMordy Guitar Dog Clothes Funny Striped Pet Christmas Costume for Small Medium Dogs Costume Puppy Outfits Pet Cloth Pug French Bulldog [L Striped]
- Dog Out Fixed Pile 4.6 Meters Wire Rope 360 Degree redatable Ring Buckle Stainless Steel Durable and Not Easy to Wear and Easy to Carry
Miracle Messages is a nonprofit “reunion service” that reconnects people experiencing homelessness with their loved ones. The nonprofit sends volunteers out to record messages through video, audio and text, and with the help of volunteer online “detectives,” finds and shares those messages with loved ones. There are over half a million homeless people in the United States, and a variety of ways people who experience homelessness lose touch with loved ones. It might be something as...
Aaron Schaidle, BSN, RN is a new school nurse working in Indiana. He contacted me via Twitter to share his view of why we need a school nurse in every school. Aaron provides a compelling perspective on safe staffing, through his lens as a new school nurse. I appreciate Aaron adding his voice to this important discussion. The health and safety of our students and staff are at risk, why is this even a question in 2019? But, as we know it is...there is no shortage of school nurses willing to...
Elizabeth Huntley recalls the day when her family’s life was turned upside down. “One day my mom woke up and she packed up all of our clothes, all five of us…and she took me and my younger sister who had the same father… down to my paternal grandmother’s house…and she left us there. She took my middle sister to a town near Birmingham, Ala., and left her there. She took my only brother and an older sister back to Huntsville and left them at a sister’s house. Then she went back to that housing...